Friday, January 11, 2013

The Friday Five

Seriously - where does the time go? This week was crazy and I have absolutely failed to date at my resolution to make time for myself. But I'll keep trying. Its all good heart-filling crazy, though, so I cant complain. I was overwhelmed with how in love I am with RVA this week. And few things are better than being head-over-heels for the place you call home.
My Advent reflection session. 6 of these words were selected to be my focuses for 2013.
Busting out the glitter to give thanks.
The Monument Avenue 10k sign appeared at Broad and Staples Mill!
Grabbing a final dose of holiday spirit with the girls at Helens
A different kind of happy hour during the 40 Day Yoga Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!