Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Five

What. A. Week. 

Thats all.  Here's a glimpse as what went down.
Yeah - i ran in that.
There are worse people to give all the power to.
  You might be a nerd if . . . The annual arrival of this book excites you.
Home away from home this week - 4 YMCA's visited - 5 to go!
I had the chance to watch the VCU/UR game from court side - Amazing!

We're getting down to the wire for purchasing shirts from Bonfire Funds.  Head here to purchase your shirt and remember if you live in RVA or I see you often you can use free shipping code oa5y1138 and I will deliver your shirt to you - with a bonus hug (yes - even if we haven't met yet!)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!