Monday, January 28, 2013

Mantra Monday

2013 has been remarkable so far.  And it makes me want to live my days even more passionately and with more purpose than I have in my 30-something years to date.
Source
*   *   *

If there is still some crazy reason why you are unsure about signing up for the YMCA 10k Training Team, catch Coach Dan and I tonight at 5:30 at the James Center YMCA or at 730 at the Tuckahoe YMCA (extra bonus at Tuckahoe - my dear friend Brooke is the head coach there, so you'll get to train with her!).  The price increases on February 1, so stop waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!