Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Running Streak Rehash - Week 11

Week eleven on my running streak has gone by and it was a toughie. (Why does it always seem like Im saying that lately?  I guess I'm still not adjusted to being a winter runner!).  But it was good and empowering to know that even in less-than-ideal conditions, I can get out there in the world and log some miles.

Lets look back for a second on what this week looked like.

It was bitterly cold (for RVA):
  There was snow (yes - that counts here):
  And even though my phone was showing Monday as a sunshiny day:
Let me assure you, it was freezing rain when I hit the streets at 6:15.

So this is where we landed:

Day 71Wednesday January 23, 2013 - 1.03 miles
Day 72 Thursday January 24, 2013 - 1.01 miles
Day 73 Friday January 25, 2013 - 1.00 miles
Day 74 Saturday January 26, 2013 - 1.92 miles
Day 75 Sunday January 27, 2013 - 2.38 miles
Day 76 Monday January 28, 2013 - 1.09 miles
Day 77 Tuesday January 29, 2013 - 2.46 miles

Week Total - 10.89

There were no records set during week eleven folks.  But we plug along.

*   *   *

So I started this blog about 4 months ago?  5? 

Yes - I am too lazy to go back and actually look right now.

There are lots of things I didnt know about blogging.  One of the best lessons I have learned is that you can actually make friends out there in blogland.  Like, super sweet and darling friends.  Among those for me is Samantha over at Designer in Teal.  You really should check out her blog - she had me at interior design and weddings - two things I love to drool over.

Yes - I just admitted that I love weddings.  Take note.  You may never hear me actually profess that again. 

When I told sweet Samantha about what we were working on over in Massey Challenge world, she decided to help us get the word out.  You can find her post here.  And while you're there, follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!