Friday, January 4, 2013

The Friday Five

Its definitely been a week.  My mom and brother traveled back to Richmond with me, where I had the chance to introduce them to some of my Richmond family, take advantage of their manual labor to finally finish my office/guest room, and eat my way through some of my favorite spots in the city.  Unfortunately, its been capped off by the continuance of the worst head cold I can remember in years (although I am *SUPER* grateful its not the flu that has also been going around).

Here are some highlights from the week gone by:
Backseat snuggling with Ludwig
My family came to town - Nearly as rare as Haley's Comet
Finally made it to Gardenfest of Lights
This guy caused a great debate (can it be a great debate if only I thought he was an owl?)

Saying hello to 2013 with one of my favorite parts of 2012
*   *   *

The Massey Challenge is back in gear now that the holidays are behind us.  As I type I'm waiting on the guys from Local Suds so we can continue to scheme over how #RVA's new brew scene is going to throw some major support Massey's way.  And next week Ill have some thoughts on how you can help me reach my personal goal of $25,151 - I know we can do it before April 13, 2013 is here!  The easiest suggestion?  Click the "donate now" button above to make your own contribution to the Challenge today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!