Monday, December 31, 2012

Mantra Monday

Happy New Years Eve!

Becky sent me today's words for the week after a talk we had yesterday.  And its so fitting for tonight in so many ways.  The last year was a doozy for many reasons.  Hell - the last three years have brought along some kick-me-in-the-ass challenges I never saw coming.  I feel very ready to welcome a new year.  Not because I am eager to leave 2012 behind.  But because for the first time in a long time, I feel very excited about what 2013 holds.

So while there are still some uncertainties hanging out there, and while I see some big struggles lying ahead in the next year, I'm crazy excited for them.  Because for the very first time, do feel strong, fearless, and wise.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!