Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Its Boxing Day!

And do you know what that means?

Registration is now open for the 2013 Ukrops Monument Avenue 10k!!

Check out the course map:
Register now to beat the upcoming price increases by heading here.  You can also learn tons about the race at Sportsbackers' website here.

And if you need extra motivation train, consider joining one of the YMCA 10k training teams.
They are a really fun way to get ready for the big day and Massey Challenge reps will be out running with you on Saturdays to keep you motivated to fight cancer while you train.  Win-win!  Go here to learn more about this amazing program.  Its one of my favorite parts of the 10k.  Admittedly I have about 50 favorite parts of the 10k.

The race will sell out folks, so hurry hurry!  Get registered for one of RVA's best events today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!