Friday, December 21, 2012

The Friday Five

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go.  I scoop up Tim after work today to head for a weekend with Loren and Ryan celebrating Loyola Family Christmas.  There will be wine, and cookies, and Santa, and cookies, and wine.  Then Sunday its an early start to make my way up to Connecticut where, to quote the beloved Clark Griswold, "when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney . . . he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse" thanks to the festivities my little brother and I have up our sleeves.

But before I head off into that winter wonderland, lets take a look back on some of my favorite moments from the last week.
Rekindling a long-time love affair
Gorgeous artwork makes it hard to say no
Should I be concerned that this is what made my biological clock finally start ticking?
  Fancy meeting you here, old lover
 Of all the jokes I've heard with my maiden name, this one was actually new to me
 
Next time you hear from me, it will be from New England.  Safe and happy travels to everyone joining me on the road. 
 
And if you're still catching up on your Christmas shopping, a donation in someone's name or honor is always a great way to go.  You know the drill - just click the button up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!