Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Running Streak Rehash - Week 4

Another week has come and gone, and people - I have run my way straight through 28 days!!!  4 weeks!

Day 22  Wednesday December 5, 2012 - 1.00 miles
Day 23  Thursday December 6, 2012 - 1.14 miles
Day 24  Friday, December 7, 2012 - 1.34 miles
Day 25  Saturday, December 8, 2012 - 2.33 miles
Day 26  Sunday, December 9, 2012 - 1.02 miles
Day 27  Monday, December 10, 2012 - 4.14 miles
Day 28  Tuesday December 11, 2012 - 2.35 miles
Week Total: 13.32 miles

I decided that this called for some celebration, so I took my tooshie over to Lululemon for some treats.

 
I'm not lying when I tell you I've been coveting the Vinyasa Scarf since the 2012 10K.  I finally treated myself to the pink stripey one!
And the Runder Under Long Sleeve is being considered a necessity, since I have 7 days of Northeast running coming my way in a mere 9 days.
The fact that its pink and purple is just a bonus.

I'm super proud of lasting 4 straight weeks!  I wonder what my treats will be come week 8??

*   *   *
Yesterday I had a long, detailed, exciting meeting with these guys:
 
And while I cant revel the details of our scheming quite yet, you'd all be well served to place a big ol' "HOLD" sign on January 26, 2013.  We have an event coming your way that you wouldn't want to miss!
 
*   *   *
 
I spent my weekend with darling Loren kicking around in Charlottesville:
Loren and her husband are way smarter than me and she reminded me that while we don't know whats happening with the tax laws in 2013, we all might do well to give a little more in 2012, just in case.*  I can make that easy for you.  Just click the "donate now" button up on the right to move me closer to my $25,151 goal (I mean - you're already here, so why not?).  I wonder if we can see $10,000 before the new year??

[*This is my hilarious and sarcastic blog that is meant to persuade you to support VCU Massey Cancer Center and nothing contained in here is in any way legal advice or, in the case of Loren, accounting advice.  I am figuring you all know this but, since I'm a lawyer, I'm telling you anyway.  Still - Donating is always a good idea.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!