Friday, December 7, 2012

The Friday Five

I've noticed that for each great part of life in #RVA that I get to document on here, there are lots of awesome things that don't always make the cut into a specific post.  So I'm introducing "The Friday Five" - a weekly round-up of some of my favorite parts of the week that might not have made it into the blog otherwise (but are still totes awesome).
Scoring tix to see DMB play with the Lumineers.


Holiday bling all around town.


Crossing one item off the holiday to-do list - hug a gingerbread man!


 Stumbling upon this bumper sticker during a hairy commute:
"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"
 
 RVA has been rocking out some serious evening skies lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!