Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Five - Road Trip Edition

By the time you read this, I will be back in my trusty Civic and headed home to the RVA - with my mom and brother in tow.  I am excited for them to finally see my house, to get a tour of my hometown v.2.0., and to finally make some progress on my guest room/home office.  But my week on the road brought many a good memory.  Here are five standouts.
Loyola Family Christmas
Prepping mashed potatoes with my Nana's vintage peeler
Christmas in Connecticut
I've always been less 90210 and more 06023
 Snowball fight at the Wood N Tap

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!