Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Friday Five - On Thursday

The Friday Five is coming at you on Thursday this week because of something even more exciting coming tomorrow (how's that for a tease?). 

Tucson is beautiful, as always, but my sleeping is all out of whack and I was reminded once again this morning that running in the mountains is no joke.  I ended up cutting my run short and I still feel rough. 

So what went on in the week before arriving here?
First signs on spring on a run through Bellevue
A long overdue visit to my old stomping grounds in Baltimore
It was a bit unnerving to realize this guy was overlooking a post-Mass discussion of scuba diving
Food truck rodeo with Loren
I spotted this little purple guy through the rain

Psst - We're just $1,079 away from the halfway mark! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!