Friday, February 1, 2013

The Friday Five

I'm about to head out for a wonderful Friday - chatting with Virginia This Morning all about the Massey Challenge - something I enjoy doing each year but made even more special this time around with Worth by my side.  Then its off to chat with some of the medical students over at VCU - their team is already up and running and we're hoping today will just make that enthusiasm spiral right out of control.  And we're wrapping it up with the internal launch of the Challenge over at Massey.  Im prepared to dole out lots of hugs to those folks who work every day to dole out something even better - second chances at life.

And theres a chance Lauren and I are working on a secret project in there too.  Stay tuned!

By the time yoga rolls around tonight, Ill need it!

What else happened this week?  Take a look:
We crossed the $9K mark this week, folks!  Thank you!!
Few things are better than a night on the town with besties.  And sequins.
Perfect Sunday morning
Loving my early morning yoga sessions.
Inspirational street art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!