Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Five - Valentine's Day Edition

You didnt really think you would find an homage to romance here, did you?

You did?

Well, this probably wont disappoint you.

Because it dawned on me yesterday, as I grabbed by Valentine's Day cup of joe, that I am utterly, completely, madly in love.

With my neighborhood.

Which is saying something, since for over a decade Church Hill has a firm hold on my heart.

So without further adieu - 5 Reasons I Love Bellevue

Bellevue back in the day.
Source
My favorite view on my morning commute.
I love that Bellevue feels like someone transplanted my small Connecticut hometown in the middle of RVA.


A favorite corner on my most traveled morning run.
Morning coffee stop.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!