Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Running Streak Rehash - Week 12

Week twelve is done.  And it went out with a bang.  The kind of bang that results in a smashed iPhone screen.  Yeah - you know all those lessons in the Bible about not judging?  God totally called me on judging the careless folk whose screens look all jankety.

(I'm looking at you Jay Lugar.)

But the running must go on, and my sad Mac and I went on our not-so-merry way this morning to round out the 2nd longest run of the week.

Day 78 Wednesday January 30, 2013 - 2.37 miles
Day 79 Thursday January 31, 2013 - 2.00 miles
Day 80 Friday February 1, 2013 - 1.02 miles
Day 81 Saturday February 2, 2013 - 2.01 miles
Day 82 Sunday February 3, 2013 - 4.14 miles
Day 83 Monday February 4, 2013 - 1.01 miles
Day 84 Tuesday February 5, 2013 - 3.07 miles

Week Total - 15.62

*   *   *

I'm also sending out an ENORMOUS "thank you" to everyone who hopped on board and purchased their "UNDER SURVEILLANCE" shirts in support of the cause.  You should be getting them super soon - and when you do - I want to see!  Shoot me a pic (you can find my email address in the "Kaity's 411" tab on this blog) so I can feature you and your shirt here!
This picture is totally irrelevant.  Ive just been dying to include it here.  #girlwholovesrandomsigns

And by the way, those 50 shirts sold put us within $100 of the $10,000 mark.  If you haven't contributed yet, you know the drill - click the "donate now" button above to help push us over the edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!