Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Five

I'm more than a little sad to see this week end.  Partially because next week brings with it the end of the start of a what has been a really good year so far.  The 40 Day Challenge is wrapping up at Om On and (although I am REALLY excited to get a day or two to sleep in) I am really going to miss the daily 7am classes and the great people I have gotten to know in them. 

But Lent is also right on the horizon, which is a time of year I always really enjoy.  But it feels way too early this year.  My resolutions are just being settled into (and I am loving them, BTW) and thinking of something new and meaningful to commit to seems premature.  But I have ideas, and you know Ill report on what I've selected.

So what went down in this last week?  Here's a peek.
Hanging out with Worth at Virginia This Morning
Sometimes life just tells you to paint the stairs pink.
Best Superbowl watching buddy.  Well, second best to Lauren.
Everyone needs a friend they can kick in the ribs one day, and take to a fancy breakfast the next.
Pink.  Glitter.  Mustache.  Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!