Thursday, February 21, 2013

You're Invited!

You know at the Massey Challenge we love our Sports Backers, right? 
 
They've really been a crucial part of not only powering an active RVA, but also an RVA that supports VCU Massey Cancer Center.  In the last few years they've been a huge part of helping us make the Massey Challenge bigger and better with new ideas to bring even more of our city together to support all Massey does.
 
Last year was no exception, when Lisa gave us the idea for the Massey Mile.  And then this year gifted us with a mile of the Ukrops Monument Avenue 10k course!
 
So consider this your formal invitation.
I cant reveal all of the great things that will be happening between mile markers 3 and 4 this year yet, but I can promise that it will be a great place for celebrating the hope, encouragement, and progress that comes out of Massey every day!  So if you're planning to watch the 10k, don your black and gold and join us along the Mile!  And if you're running, stop by after!
 
*   *   *

In other news - There is just $121 standing between us and $11,000!!  $121!  I know we can do this before the week's end!  Thats just 12 folks donating $10 (well, one of you will have to donate $11).  Lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!