Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Running Streak Rehash - Week 14

I've been grumbling a lot to those around me lately about some pain in my heel.  I really planned to lay off this week, but other than cutting back the training team schedule a touch, I looks like I didnt scale it back all that much.  Happily, the heel is feeling better, so its looking like a big week ahead - crushing through day 100* of this running streak.  Mind.  Blown.

Day 92 Wednesday February 13, 2013 - 1.02 miles
Day 93 Thursday February 14, 2013 - 2.62 miles
Day 94 Friday February 15, 2013 - 1.03 miles
Day 95 Saturday February 16, 2013 - 2.45 miles
Day 96 Sunday February 17, 2013 - 1.15 miles
Day 97 Monday February 18, 2013 - 4.14 miles
Day 98 Tuesday February 19, 2013 3.00 -  miles

Week Total - 15.41

*Rather than ignore the fact that this will leave just 50 days left until the 10k, and in my campaign to raise $25,151, why dont you donate instead?  Click the "GIVE NOW" button up there!

*   *   *
Lent update. 

Kicking sugar is kicking my ass.

Especially since my lovely colleague delivered this little Valentine the day after Ash Wednesday and it is staring.me.in.the.face.
#badtimingHallmark

*   *   *
Over the weekend I worked on a crazy fun project with Stacey over at Due West Photography (aka the reason I dont COMPLETELY hate paying my law school loans each month).

This shoot was the second-to-last step in a project that has been a long time in the making.  And I am super excited to share it with you all soon!

In the meantime, lets raise some more money!  I'm challenging each person who reads today to send a link to my blog to 5 friends - encouraging them each to throw $10 into the pot toward the big ol' $25,151 goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!