Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Streaking - Week 1 Rehash

I have to admit right up front - this running streak thing is harder than it seems.  When its cold and dark and your only 10 minutes in the day really do come at 6am, it would be a lot easier to say forget it and roll over for one more snooze session.  But having called myself out here, I am excited to report that I have successfully completed week one of my Massey Challenge running streak

Here's the run-down of my week of runs:

Wednesday - 1.82 miles
Thursday - 1.27 miles
Friday - 1.6 miles (this is an estimate since Becky and I didnt take my GPS with us.  Oops!)
Saturday - 2.68 miles
Sunday - 3.99 miles
Monday - 1.01 miles
Tuesday - 1.01 miles

Week total - 13.28 miles

Yeah - Im not breaking any records yet.  But I stuck to a week and for a non-runner like me, Ill call that a win.

*  *  *

In other exciting news, guess who teamed up with the Challenge this morning?


Yes, I picked the pink Health Warrior Chia Bar to snap a pic of because its pink.  But its also tasty.  And gluten, dairy, and soy free.  And 100% vegan.  And did I mention tasty?  Y'all need to check them out.  Thanks for partnering with us, guys!  We're excited to have you on board!

*   *   *

And Im still just $39.00 away from 25% of $25,151.  2 days to Thanksgiving peeps - lets get this milestone done!!  Click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Bex! I would have broken it Friday I'm sure if not for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!