Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Building for the Future

The Massey Challenge is in full swing and it seems like I find myself in front of a new group each day chatting about all the ways we can do our part in moving us ever closer to a cure for cancer by accepting the Challenge.  Tonight had me with the Massey Alliance Board, and beforehand I had the chance to join them on a tour of the in-construction McGlothlin Medical Education Center


Several floors will be dedicated to Massey, and it was amazing to get a peek into the space were so many breakthroughs will be born.


I mean, how can your mind not go to great places when you are surrounded by views of our great city like this:


At the end of the tour, Matt and I both agreed - this place gets two thumbs up!


PS - I'm only about $500 away from reaching 25% of my goal!  Lets make that happen!  CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

2 comments:

  1. I do love to see all those peeps in hard hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would Bex! Next we need to visit a Skanska project!

    ReplyDelete

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!