Monday, November 19, 2012

Back in Time

I was digging through history tonight, looking for some pictures for a very special post later this week.  I found a journal of sorts I started when I was diagnosed with Hodgkins.  I didnt write in it but I did tape every single card or note I received during that year inside. 

Or I thought I didnt write.  Turns out I had forgotten what I scrawled on the opening page:

Its funny ten years later to stumble upon that quote.  And to think about how I had no idea when I selected that just how glad I would be for the things I cannot change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!