Sunday, November 18, 2012

Massey Around #RVA

I always get excited when I find the Massey Challenge around town.  Seeing others as motivated to support the Massey Cancer Center keeps me excited and constantly has me trying to find new ways to bring the Challenge out into our community.  Yesterday it seemed that Massey was everywhere.

We found Micah at the Lakeside Farmers Market:
You can read more about Micah and his awesome family here.

Later we were off to check out the opening of Center of the Universe Brewery in Ashland, Virginia.
 And guess who we found there?
Awesome!

Are you out showing your support for Massey?  Drop me a line to let me know and I just might come say hi!  Remember - Massey cant run without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!