Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Local Biz Roundup - February

February is over. 

Yup.  I just wrote that.

February.  Is.  Over.

That doesnt just mean that the forecast for snow in RVA tomorrow is utterly crazy.  It also means its time for our February round-up of all the businesses out there that gave the Massey Challenge some love this month.

Bonfire Funds 
You all know by now that it was these geniuses who put together my "Under Surveillance" campaign.  They are creative, motivating, inspiring, and fun folks to work with.  So if you ever need help supporting a cause you love, give them a holler.  Or just check out their site and snatch up a shirt available now to support a good cause just because.

Ruby Tuesday of Mechanicsville showed the Challenge some love this month with three Give Back nights - giving us all a chance to gather together for some yummy food while supporting cancer research at the same time!
CBS 6 and Virginia This Morning welcomed Worth and I to the set. 
I've also been collaborating with them on another project - so stay tuned (pun totally intended).

The ladies of Lululemon Athletica Short Pump once again hopped on the Challenge bandwagon, opening their doors to us for an in-house recruitment event this month!

 
And we closed out the month with West End Comedy and On The Rox teaming up to bring a night of laughs to RVA in support of the Massey Challenge.


So help us say thanks to these guys for their support by giving them yours!  Throw in a hug too while you're at it.  Hugs are always welcome, we hear.

*  *   *

Got a business that would love to support the Challenge?  Drop me a line and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!