Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Five

This cold is still kicking despite all efforts to banish it, but I'm off with Lauren this morning to take on the Shamrock 8k.  Should be interesting given how little I have run these days.  And the fact that I can barely breathe.  But even with a full-scale cold happening, lots of coolness went down this week too.
Thrifting with Tim in Cville
My office doubled as a pharmacy this week
Bellevue rocked out some gorgeous sunsets that I was able to see thanks to daylight savings time
Give me a stuffed rhino and Im a happy girl
JMU wins the ACC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!