Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Five

I think Im finally back on east coast time.  Just in time to welcome the early-spring cold everyone else seems to have already dealt with.  But the jet lag and cold didnt make for an uninteresting week.  In fact, some crazy excitement went down last night.  Check it:
Its hard to complain about spending the first half of your week in these parts.
Some final touches on a project CBS 6 and I have been working on for a few weeks.
 I returned home to find spring had sprung in Bellevue.
 
 Got a homemade hashtag shirt?  We can be friends.
 
 
 We reached 50% y'all!!!!!!!
 
(Is anyone else thoroughly entertained by the fact that I supposedly sent that email to myself?)

 
Enjoy the beautiful weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!