Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One Week Until Kick-Off!

And Lauren unveiled this little surprise:


Ignoring the fact that it looks like my mom never sprang for braces and that I still suck my thumb, I think its pretty cool that Tim and I get to share this space this year!  After all - he has run every.single.10K with me since this adventure started 6 years ago. 

And with the publication of this little piece, its really becoming real.  Just one week until the 2013 Challenge is OFFICIALLY under way!

$25,000 - here we come!




1 comment:

  1. Just wait Ms. Kasper, you are going to be the most recognized woman in Richmond when the Challenge is over!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love talking about VCU Massey Cancer Center, my story, and the Massey Challenge! I also just love hearing from others supporting Team Massey! Drop me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!